Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Koofers Changes Enrollment
Koofers.com has positively changed the preparation for online enrollment in colleges and universities.

Students can now research what professors are better for their individual needs. One can see professor ratings and reports from other students, and even past grade distribution. It's an excellent way to understand the basic concepts of the course and professor before you step foot into the classroom.

"I found a flyer on campus about it last semester and wanted to see exactly what [Koofers] was," said Tim Beedle, International and Area Studies junior at the University of Oklahoma. "It ended up being more than I expected and it helped me mold the perfect schedule. I felt like I already knew my professors on the first day of class."

Koofers.com is quickly expanding to more institutions of higher learning, and your school may be next.



1 comment: